PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR TRAINERS
(including our principal trainer, Tony Lenart)
- The Hon. Nick Greiner, then Premier of New South Wales, Treasurer & Minister for Ethnic Affairs
- Dr Caterina Hackman, then Organisational Development Manager - The CSR Group (i.e. CSR Worldwide & CSR Corporate)
- David Kilshaw, then General Manager - Callgard International.
"You've substantially improved the professionalism of the St Vincent de Paul Society."
-Ken Harrison, then Chairman of The Australian Institute of Fundraisers; Chairman of 'Charity Awareness", and General Manager - Communication, Sydney City Mission
"Tony is the most unstoppable person I know. And I know a lot of people."
- Graham Nicholls, then Vice President - National Speakers Association of Australia (NSW Chapter); Vice President - SWAP (Australia); Deputy Chairperson - The Hunger Project (Australia); & Public Speaker
"I just wish I were as wise as you at your age"
- The Hon. Michael Kirby AC CMG, Justice of the High Court of Australia; President - International Commission of Jurists;
Special Representative of the U.N. Secretary General; Chancellor - Macquarie University
"Tony is God's gift to us."
- Peg Thatcher, then General Manager - The Hunger Project (Australia), now Global Fundraising Managing - The Hunger Project (Global Office - New York)
"Your book ("Pearls of Wisdom") is spectacular. It's incredible."
- William De Ora, Australian promoter of Edward De Bono and Michael Gerber
"Reading through your book ("Pearls of Wisdom") I could see that you have found the secret of true happiness. Moreover, you have gone a step further. You are giving it away to others.
- Sonia Neville, then Field Training Manager - Abbot Australasia
"Tony is enormously talented and gifted."
- Robert Fitzgerald, then President - St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW), and Chairman - NSW Council of Social Services (NCOSS); later President - SVDP (National), and Chairman - Australian Council of Social Services (ACOSS);
"My God the world needs you"
- Eliabeth Young - then Senior Consultant, Drake Executive
"If only there were more like you."
- Lyn Gain, Director - New South Wales Council of Social Services
to "Our Trainers"
to "Group Training"
© Copyright 1999, The Institute of Advanced Leadership (www.ioal.org). All rights reserved. Last updated 6th December, 1999
Main Pages: Home | Heaps of Free Resources (WorldUni.com) | Transforming Leadership Throughout The World | A Summary of Our Programs Training: Group Training | One-on-One Leadership Development | Performance Improvement Intensives Additional Information: Our Trainers & Facilitators | Our Purpose, Activities, & Directors | Testimonials | Options | Our Floating (City) Office, Other Offices, & Our Weekend Retreat Miscellaneous: Thoughts On Leadership | Contact Us